Which are the best essential oils for Sleeping Issues?
After a long and hectic work-day, all we wish for is good rest and a sound sleep. No matter if we are rich or poor, sleep is one thing that’s necessary for each and everyone; we need to relax the body and mind for a specific period of time in order to maintain our vitality of life. Just as important as working and earning an income it is important to maintain your health, which is expressly bound to having a good nights sleep. And our hectic schedules and stressed lives have made it way more difficult to achieve the rest needed.
According to health practitioners, an individual is required to have at least 7-8 hours of sound sleep… To help you achieve a restful sound sleep, there are a number of essential oils very beneficial for sleeping soundly.
Sleeping issues are not just limited to enjoying a sound sleep; there is a lot more to it. To give you a better idea of some sleeping issues, here are a number of problems, which can be solved with essential oils for sleeping and relaxing your mind and body.
2. Interrupted sleep…
3. Snoring issues…
4. Heavy breathing while sleeping…
5. Constant coughing problems while sleeping…
Now, let’s move further along and unravel everything about the different essential oils for sleeping available in the market:
1. Roman Chamomile Essential Oil– There are times when due to heavy coughing, people find it difficult to sleep through the night. In such cases, Roman chamomile is considered as one of the best essential oils for solving breathing problems and can give you effective results in as little as one week.
2. Vetiver Essential Oil– To enjoy a sound sleep, it is important for an individual to relax the brain and body muscles properly, otherwise, there are chances that one may encounter severe symptoms of insomnia. To eliminate these poor sleeping habits, there are a number of essential oils for insomnia but vetiver essential oil is considered to be the best when it comes to attaining quick results.
3. Marjoram Essential Oil– Acknowledged as the ‘herb of happiness,’ marjoram essential oil contains the goodness of so many health and sleep benefits that you will start witnessing a notable difference in no time. All you need is to apply 1-2 drops of the oil to your neckline or on the back, and gently rub it in.
4. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil– In the ancient times, the flowers of Ylang Ylang were used to cover the bed of the newlywed couple. The reason behind it is the elegant, never-fading fragrance of this luscious flower, powers the male and female hormones, and acts as a relaxant. The aroma is exquisitely relaxing and plays a major role in reducing stress and anxiety. It is used for comforting stressed nerves, which eventually helps an individual to sleep well.
5. Frankincense Essential Oil– Take the weight of the world off of your shoulders! From giving your body a relaxing sensation, to helping you attain a balanced emotional state, this oil has a lot of benefits to enjoy from. All you need is to blend it with lavender essential oil or just pour a few drops on your fingertips and gently massage it all over your body and scalp to feel relaxed, resulting in a sound sleep.
6. Cedarwood Essential Oil– Easy to afford and comes with a wonderful fragrance to make your nights filled with comfort and relaxation. This cedarwood essential oil can relax your stressful sensations in the mind, giving you the calmness that you need to enjoy a sound sleep for the entire night. To attain the best results, apply a few drops of cedarwood oil on your feet as you go to bed.
7. Lavender Essential Oil– Well renowned for its sweet fragrance, it is the best sort of oil which can give you a soothing experience of sleep. It can be used for any age group. It’s neutral yet powerful properties make it the best oil to massage your scalp with, especially before going to your bed.
The concluding words-
This article puts some light on the concept of sleep depravation and how it can be improved with time, by simply utilizing basic health principals of organic essential oils. It describes the various essential oils beneficial for sleeping and relaxing your body in the night. The mentioned list of essential oils are easily available on the market for a low cost solution to solving your sleep issues.
Enter your Email and you will get 5% discount coupon.