Essential oils are quite popular in providing quick and safe relief from a wide range of ailments like allergies and infections. One of the major benefits of essential oils relates to its ability to treat gastrointestinal diseases. This includes infections and symptoms associated with indigestion that are quite common. If you are looking for an essential oil for stomach and digestion, you have many options to consider. Some of the best herbal essential oils are described in this review that possesses strong analgesic and antibacterial properties. These oils can provide instant relief from stomach upset and indigestion. There are many herbal oils that can be safely used for treating a wide range of gastrointestinal diseases caused due to indigestion and bacterial infections.
Frankincense essential oil for stomach and digestion
Frankincense oil is very powerful in treating a wide range of health issues. It is extracted from the bark of a tree called Boswellia sacra. Besides stomach problems, it is used for treating skin tenderness, joint pain, and inflammation. It is generally used in combination with other herbs and essential oils for swelling and pain. Natural creams and lotions made using Frankincense oil is also quite effective in treating wounds, boils, bruises, and insect bites.
Ginger oil benefits
Ginger oil is one of the most effective medicated oils you can find in every household. It is used for preparing different types of home remedies for common stomach ailments. Some of the major uses are listed below:
1. Ginger oil can be used for treating symptoms associated with indigestion and bloating. It is one of the most effective essential oils for constipation and other bowel related issues.
2. The antiseptic property of ginger oil is effective in treating intestinal infections and food poisoning.
3. Ginger oil can also be used for getting quick relief from cold and cough. It is also effective in controlling the symptoms of asthma.
Peppermint essential oil
Peppermint oil has several medicinal properties and it can be safely used for treating a wide range of common diseases. It is one of the most powerful essential oils for bloating and gas. It can also help in reducing pain caused due to inflammation of the joints and sore muscles. It is also beneficial for treating skin and hair problems. Note that concentrated peppermint oil can be diluted using coconut oil.
Lavender oil is a common ingredient used for making various types of herbal creams and lotions. It is one of the most-used essential oil for stomach and digestion. It is effective in treating skin ailments and infections. Its anti-inflammatory property makes it a highly useful herbal medicine for getting quick relief from aches and pains. It can be effectively used in combination with other essential oils for heartburn and gas.
Chamomile essential oil
Chamomile essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy for treating allergies. It is used for making various types of antifungal and antibacterial creams and lotions. It can be combined in small proportions with other essential oils for diarrhea and stomach infections. However, before using the oil for internal consumption you need to consult a physician.
Essential oil made of basil leaves has many benefits. It is often used as the main ingredient for preparing various types of herbal anti-inflammatory and antibacterial medicines used for treating stomach upsets. Basil oil in its concentrated form is quite strong and you need to mix it with suitable base oils before applying it over your skin. Some of the major benefits of basil oil are as follows:
• It can also be mixed with warm water for steam therapy. It is quite effective in treating severe cold and flu symptoms. Note that strong scent of basil may not be suitable for newborn babies.
• When it comes to effective use of essential oils and fever treatment, basil oil is a safe remedy that can be used externally in different ways. Basil vapors can be inhaled on a regular basis to get relief from congestion, headache, and fever.
• The oil has strong antibacterial properties and is effective in treating skin infections.
Before choosing an essential oil for stomach and digestion, you need to find out the right dosage and the best base oil that can be used to dilute the oil. The proportion of essential oil used for preparing the medicine should also be confirmed so as to avoid any kind of untoward side effects.
Enter your Email and you will get 5% discount coupon.