Essential oil cases are many, from colds and flus’, to insect bites and pregnancy. These oils have been a saving grace for many over the year; however, care must be taken in how they are used. Used directly on the skin minus diluting or consulting a professional and you might be looking at injury to your body.
Essential Oil Cases As Pertains To Women’s Health
Essential Oils For Menstrual Cramps
Menstrual cramps can be a pain in all the wrong places! The cramps can literally cripple you in the sense that you are no longer able to function as you normally would. Instead, you would wish to simply curl up in a ball and wish the pain away.
Your hormone balance greatly determines your PMS symptoms! Essential oils can be effective natural remedies for cramps. Cypress oil is one such oil that is useful in relieving cramps. Simply apply 2-3 drops of the oil to the lower abdomen and proceed to rub gently and apply a warm compress for about 5 minutes. Clay Sage oil can also be used in the same manner. In addition, the two can also be combined. Other oils that can help with cramping include Ylang-Ylang oil, Lavender oil and Peppermint oil. These three can also be used in combination to help relieve the pain.
Essential Oils And Pregnancy
There are mixed feelings when it comes to essential oils for pregnancy. Some advocate for it while others are against it; those against using essential oils advice against using them in the first trimester. This is because they are likely to cause uterine contractions or negatively affect your baby.
There are however some safe oils that are recommended for use during the second and third trimester. Oils that can be used include Ylang Ylang, Chamomile, and Lavender. Such oils, when used the right way, can help calm, relax or aid sleep for the pregnant woman. Other oils that can be used during the second and third trimester include Sweet Orange, Ginger, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Sandalwood and Lime.
Oils that should be avoided include Rosemary, Cinnamon, Clove, and Clary Sage, all of which are known to cause contractions. Other oils to avoid include Basil, Birch, Nutmeg, Red Thyme, Fennel, Parsley, Pine, Wintergreen, and Wormwood among others.
Essential Oils For Fertility
In the ideal world, you don’t need help with fertility; unfortunately, in the real world, this might not always be the case. Sometimes your fertility might need help in order for you to be as productive as you should be. The help may be in terms of physical activities, a change in diet or the use of the right essential oils in the right way. The right oils will not only help relax you but will also greatly improve the functioning of your reproductive system thus increasing your chances of getting pregnant.
Oils that can be used include:
- Lavender to help calm and relax your mind in addition to balancing your endocrine system and helping regulate scanty menstruation.
- Geranium for balancing your hormones and regulating your cycle.
- Yarrow for detoxifying your body and help relieve pelvic congestion in addition to preventing inflammation.
- Rose Otto to help relax your uterus in addition to regulating your menstrual cycle.
- Clary Sage for helping to boost your estrogen levels in addition to regulating your hormonal levels.
- Fennel oil for regulating your menstrual cycle in addition to relieving period pains.
Essential Oils For Postpartum
When it comes to Essential Oils and postpartum, there are a number of uses for them. The oils can be used to treat c section incisions, after pains, postpartum bleeding, and cramping as well as postpartum depression and tearing. Such oils include Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Myrrh, Citrus blends and Ylang-Ylang among others.
Symptoms Of A Cold
There a number of natural remedies for fighting a cold, one of which are essential oils. The right essential oils of combination of essential oils can help successfully fight a cold.
Let’s have a look at some of them:
- When you find difficulty breathing because of a cold, you can make use of Essential Oils such as Lavender, Ginger, Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Rosemary, Pine, Tea Tree, and Thyme.
- Essential oils for cough include Cypress, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Peppermint, Lemon, Peppermint, and Tea Tree oils.
- Essential oils for sore throat include Lavender oil, Thyme oil, Clove oil, Myrtle oil, Cedarwood oil, Frankincense oil, Oregano oil, and Eucalyptus oil.
- Essential oils for stuffy nose include Tea Tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil and Oregano oil.
- Essential oils for respiratory infections such as sore throat, flu and cold include Lemon oil, Peppermint oil, Niaouli oil, Tea Tree oil, Lavender oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint oil, and Ravensara oil.
- Essential oils for breathing difficulties include Lavender, Ginger, Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Rosemary, Pine, Tea Tree, and Thyme.
- Essential oils for congestion include Oregano, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus.
- Essential oils for bruises include Tea Tree, Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, Parsley, Fennel, Cypress, and Hyssop.
- Essential oils for fever include Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Basil oil, Clove oil, Black Pepper oil, Lemon oil, Lavender oil and Frankincense oil.
Nobody wants damage to their skin; unfortunately, there are uncontrollable circumstances where damage can occur on the body. It could be through a burn or cut but the damage may affect you negatively if not dealt with.
Essential Oils For Cuts
When choosing essential oils for cuts, it important to choose oils that will heal the damaged blood vessels but have antibacterial and healing properties. Such oils include Lavender, Rosemary, Myrrh, and Tea Tree oil. Other oils that you can use include Lemon, Clove, Oregano, and Frankincense.
Essential Oils For Hematoma
When it comes to bruises and swelling (hematoma), essential oils that can be used include Lavender, Cypress, and Helichrysum.
Essential Oils For Insect Bites
Insect bites can be irritating and painful; however, the right remedy can help soothe them. In addition, some oils can also be used to repel the insects or bugs. When it comes to insect bites, essential oils that can be used include Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Basil, and Thyme. When applying essential oil to the skin, it is important to dilute. This is because left undiluted; the oil can irritate the skin. You can dilute the oil with carrier oils such as Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, and Olive oil.
Essential Oils For Burns
Whether you have been accidentally or intentionally burnt, a fast soothing remedy is essential to relieve the pain. Depending on the severity of the burns, some essential oils can be used to relieve the pain. Ideally, they are more effective on less severe burns. Such oils include Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Peppermint, Neroli, Tea Tree oil, Manuka Essential Oil, Helichrysum, Clary Sage, Rosewood, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, and Calendula.
Bugs and insects can cause discomfort when they choose to evade your space. Insects can bite and cause skin irritations and swellings. Much as the swellings tend to subside after a while, they still look and feel uncomfortable. Luckily, there are oils that can be sprinkled around the home or body which oils help repel insects.
Essential Oils For Head Lice
The thought of having head lice will freak most people out! Imagine actually having the bugs in your hair or on a loved one! There are essential oils that can help deter head lice. Some of them include Tea Tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Peppermint oil, Cinnamon Leaf oil, Thyme oil and Geranium oil. An essential oil diffuser might be just the thing you need in this case.
Essential Oils For Tick Removal
Essential oils that help repel ticks include Pennyroyal, Lavender, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Lemongrass. Other oils that can be used include Rosewood essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Myrrh essential oil, Palo Santo essential oil, and Peppermint.
If you are one of those that have a hard time getting good sleep then you tend to look for solutions to your problem. Ideally, finding the root cause of the sleeplessness will help but there are immediate remedies that can help you sleep as you figure out what the problem is. There are oils you can use to help soothe you into sleep. It is important to understand that not every essential oil will work for you. This is because different people get different effects from different oils. What might be soothing for one person may not be soothing for you. As such, you should test out different oils to find which one is suitable for you. You can make use of sample vials for testing.
Essential Oils For Sleep
If you have trouble sleeping, an essential oil case that comprises of oils such as lavender, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Bergamot and Sandalwood. Other oils that can be included in your bottle case include Marjoram, Cedarwood and Veriver.
Essential Oils For Snoring
Sleeping next to someone that snores can be a nightmare. You end have losing sleep thanks to the sounds they make. Luckily, there are a number of essential oils that can be used to help stop snoring. When dealing with someone snoring, oils that you should ensure your carrying case holds include Thyme oil, Marjoram oil, Eucalyptus oil, Sage oil, Tea Tree oil, Lemon oil, and Mint oil among others.
Essential Oils For Insomnia
Insomnia is a sleep disorder where the person suffering from it finds it hard to sleep at night. Unfortunately without sufficient sleep, one is incapable of performing as well as they should in life. Lack of adequate sleep can negatively affect your physical, mental, emotional, social and professional state. Although lavender is the most sought after essential oil for sleep disorders, there are a number of other oils that can be used. These include Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Angelica, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Mandarin, Myrtle, and Basil.
Problems With Hair And Skin
Thousands of people around the world have problems with hair and skin. Some problems can be readily treated while others cannot. Over the years, many people have sworn to the use of essential oils to help treat or curb some of these problems.
Let’s have a look at essential oils and how different hair and skin conditions stand to benefit:
- for scars include Frankincense, Lemon oil, Tea Tree oil, Helichrysum oil, Neroli oil, and Sandalwood oil.
- for dry scalp includes Cedarwood, Lavender, Sandalwood, Patchouli in addition to Lemon, and Citrus oils.
- for Poison Ivy include Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil, Cypress oil, Geranium oil, Rose oil, Myrrh oil, and Peppermint oil.
- for Dandruff include Tea Tree oil, Lavender oil, Thyme oil, Peppermint oil, Chamomile oil, and Patchouli oil.
- for chapped lips include Orange Peel oil, Jasmine oil, Peppermint oil, and Coriander oil.
- for Itching include Chamomile, Sandalwood, Juniper, Lemon, Geranium, Palmarosa, and Lavender.
- for excessive sweating include Cypress, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Petitgrain, Pine, Peppermint, and Niaouli.
- for hives include Basil, Chamomile essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Helichrysum, Lavender, and Myrrh.
- for rashes include Geranium, Rose, Peppermint, Tea Tree, and Lavender
- for warts include Oregano oil, Peppermint oil, Manuka oil, Thyme oil, Tea Tree oil, Lemongrass oil, and Eucalyptus oil.
- for sunburn include Peppermint oil, Lavender oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Sandalwood oil.
- for acne include Lavender, Tea Tree oil, Clary Sage, and Juniper Berry
Stomach and Digestion
Essential Oils For Swelling
When you have swellings, essential oils that can help include German Chamomile, Sweet Marjoram, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Wintergreen, Juniper, and Frankincense. Much as these oils are useful however, you should seriously consider visiting your doctor to ascertain the reason for the swelling.
Essential Oils For Constipation
If you are constipated, you can make use of essential oils such as Ginger, Tarragon, Fennel, Peppermint, and Star Anise seed.
Essential Oils For Bloating And Gas
Walking around with a bloated stomach and gas is not fun. Luckily, there are essential oils that you can use to remedy the problem. These include; Juniper berry oil, Ginger oil, Cumin oil, and Peppermint oil.
Essential Oils For Heartburn
If you have a heartburn then you should consider one of these oils: Ginger, Peppermint, Lemon, and Orange.
Essential Oils For Diarrhea
A running stomach is very discomforting. Oils that can help relieve you include Peppermint oil, Ginger oil, Geranium oil, and Orange oil.
When in pain, you want the fastest relieve possible. Different essential oils work to relieve different pains.
Essential Oils For Earache
If you have an earache, essential oils you can use include Lavender, Basil, and Tea Tree oil. The Tea Tree oil can be used in combination with Apple Cider Vinegar while Mullein can be used with Garlic Juice.
Essential Oils For Sore Muscles
To help relieve sore muscles, you can make use of essential oils such as Lemongrass, Marjoram, Rosemary, Lavender, Basil, Ginger, and Wintergreen. You can also make use of Citrus oils such as Lime, and Bergamot.
Sinus Headache Essential Oils
Sinus headaches much like any other headaches can paralyze your daily activities. Useful essential oils in such cases include Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary.
Essential Oil For Pain Relief
Essential oils for pain relief include Chamomile, Rosemary, Lavender, Cayenne, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus.
Essential Oils For Stomach Ulcers
Essential oils for stomach ulcers include Peppermint and Frankincense. All you will need are two drops of the two oils in your water twice a day and you should feel an improvement.
Essential Oils For Toothache
If you have a toothache, simple things such as talking, eating and laughing can be a problem. Essential oils such as Roman Chamomile, Myrrh, and Peppermint can help relieve the paint. All you have to do is dilute a few drops (2-4) depending on the oil into a teaspoon of carrier oil such as Sunflower, Coconut or Sweet Almond.
Essential Oils For Headaches And Migraines
Essential oils for headaches include Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus. Read more “Essential Oils for Headaches and Migraines”
Inflammation And Infection
Essential Oils For Gum Infection
Commonly used essential oils for gum infections include Clove oil and Tea Tree oil. Other oils include Peppermint, Spearmint, and Myrrh.
Essential Oils For Bunions
Essential oils for bunions include Wintergreen, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Lavender.
Essential Oils For Joint Inflammation
Essential oils for joint inflammation include Cayenne Pepper oil, Frankincense oil, Myrrh oil, Ginger oil, Peppermint oil, and Eucalyptus oil.
Essential Oils For Inflammation
Essential oils for inflammation include Cayenne pepper oil, Frankincense oil, Myrrh oil, Ginger oil, Peppermint oil, and Eucalyptus oil.
For your general wellbeing essential oil cases, let’s have a look at essential oils that can be used:
- Essential oils to lower cholesterol include Lavender, Cypress, and Rosemary oils
- Essential oils for depression include Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Roman Chamomile
- Essential oils for high blood pressure include Lavender, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, and Sweet Marjoram.
- Essential oils for vertigo include Lavender, Ginger, Lemon, Thyme, and Peppermint. Patients can also benefit from the roller bottle technique.
- Essential oils for morning sickness include Sandalwood, Lavender, Ginger, Lemon, and Peppermint.
- Essential oils for allergy include Peppermint, Basil, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Tea Tree oil. Read more “Essential Oils For Allergy: What You Ought To Understand“
- Essential oils for high blood sugar include Ylang Ylang, Dill, Cinnamon, and Coriander.
- Essential oils for restless legs include Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Vetiver, Marjoram, Ginger, and Roman Chamomile.
- Essential oils for bone spurs include Rosemary, Thyme, Rose oil, and Lavender.
- Essential oils for cramps include Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, Clary Sage, and Lavender.
- Essential oils for neuropathy include Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, and Tea Tree oil.
- Essential oils to help you lose weight include Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Lemon, Fennel, Bergamot, Peppermint, and Ginger.
- Essential oils for panic attacks include Lavender, Vetiver, Rose, Bergamot, Frankincense, and Chamomile.
Enter your Email and you will get 5% discount coupon.